The pencil sketch.
This was the original artwork scanned into softcopy.
I added in the Aberdeen corporate colour as the background.
When printed into mousepad, it should look a lot better.
I can't reach the client when doing this digital artwork. Hence, I didn't add in their corporate logo, in case they didn't want to have it in. It was an immediate inspiration.
This was the artwork for the mousepads, leaving some space for the supplier to crop when necessary.
I prepared 13 artworks for the printing, each with one name highlighted specially for that person, so that the mousepads won't be mixed up when used in their office. More personal too.
I will post up the photos of the mousepads when they are done next week.
Mousepads done on 12th Jan 2007. See post here.